What To Bring
You’re going boating – so be smart about the conditions you will endure.
- Make sure to cover up
- Think about your reason for being aboard and prepare appropriately. Each different type of day out has its own necessites and requirements.
- Long sleeve shirts, hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, gloves
- Something to store your fish in
- Something to store your beverages and refreshments in
- Perhaps even a bathing suit.
The goal is to stay comfortable and hydrated aboard our boat – Although both MV Extasea and MV Spartacus have spacious living areas, you however will be in the sun while you are fishing. To be safe plan to be in the sun all day and stay in touch with us before your trip in case foul weather is on the forecast. Although rain doesn’t stop us from fishing, it can be uncomfortable if you’re not prepared! Be sure to confirm before your trip. coordination of food, beverages, and proper attire.
What to Expect
- A level comfort, service and value for money second to none.
- A tournament class fishing experience without hassle or attitude!
- Friendly crew members who are passionate about fishing in the Auckland Hauraki gulf
- Consistent fish catching action when the bite is hot!
- An educational experience where you are welcome to learn our techniques and try custom fishing gear.
- A respectful, down to earth, courteous, and skilled Captain and Mate.